The mats – rubber plates can be made with or without embedded textile insertion, with both surfaces smooth or with a smooth surface and an imprint surface.
The mats – rubber plates can be manufactured with various models (channels, honeycomb, antiskid, etc.) and are supplied in rolls, packed in foil.
Depending on the conditions of use, they can fall in the following categories:
- – plates – SBR rubber mats – used in the temperature range of -30°C, +70°C;
- – plates – NBR rubber mats are used in petroleum, oil environments;
- – plates – EPDM rubber mats resistant to maximum temperatures of 130°C;
- – plates – natural rubber mats have good resistance to wear and rubber ageing;
- – plates – silicone rubber mats are known for a very good resistance to maximum temperatures of 300°C.
- – plates – viton rubber mats have good resistance to oils and maximum temperatures of 300°C;
- – plates – insulating rubber mats are used in electrical systems and have a maximum resistance of 20kv.
(breakdown voltage of the product is tested to 35kV).